Here’s another opportunity for our Korean1sbirthday viewers to enter for a chance to win a FREE birthday party package! Children’s Museum at La Habra is sponsoring a giveaway of their most popular “Birthday Celebration Package.” The winner has the option to apply the value of the party ($225) towards an upgraded “Birthday Bash Blowout” if desired. What a great place to have your child’s dol party!
Have a party full of discovery, learning and play at the Children’s Museum! Party-ready with balloons, tables & chairs, and counter/refrigerator space. The Birthday Room is equipped to handle gifts, your party decor, and outside food or drink. Every party includes free playtime in the Museum’s many exhibits for memories you and your guests will not soon forget!
Birthday Celebration: $225
Available: Saturday or Sunday 1 – 3 p.m. or 3-5 p.m.
Unlimited play in the Museum following your one hour in the party room
Up to 25 guests, ages 2 and up
Museum t-shirt, canvas tote, celebrant’s name sign on birthday throne and birthday button
Colorful invitations and envelopes for you to mail
Table and chair party room set up
One dozen helium balloons
10% discount in the Fascination Station Gift Shop
*Wittlebee is a subscription clothing club for kids that saves parents time and money. Parents sign up, have a call with one of our mom stylists, then receive a box of new clothes shipped right to their door every month.
*Each box has a retail value of at least $100. As your child grows, the sizes change. As the seasons change, so do the type of clothes sent.
* You can surprise a special parent in your life with a 3, 6, or 12-month gift package to Wittlebee, and they can pause and restart the service at any time to keep up with their growing little one.*Brands include Tea Collection, American Apparel, Lately Lily, Baby Lulu, Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Gioberti, Luca Charles, Paul Frank, Laughing Giraffe, Teddy Boom, Wes and Willy, Twirly Girl, Kicky PantsTo enter the contest:(1) Tell us why you need the Wittlebee Subscription Clothing Club on our blog by leaving a comment below.(2) For double entry, “Like” Wittlebee’s Facebook Page or follow their Twitter page and share the contest with your friends. Then leave a comment again here on our blog stating that you did so.Entries taken now and winner will be announced on Friday, August 17, 2012. Open to US residents only.*****ADDED BONUS!*****Korean 1st Birthday members get $15 off their first Wittlebee order by entering “K1″ at checkout!
Sushi cupcakes? Okay, I didn’t mean real sushi but a cupcake that looks like a sushi. How cute is this? If you want to make it more Korean, try making it look like a kimbap! How fun would this be to serve! This amazing sushi cupcake was created by Pamela Ahn from PamCakes. Here’s the recipe:
Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 cups of cake flour (Swan’s Cake Flour)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup of whole buttermilk
- 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract
- 1 lemon
- 2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice
Materials used: Black felt sheets for the seaweed wrap, coconut flakes for the rice look and candy assortments for the sushi pieces.