Here’s another opportunity for our Korean1sbirthday viewers to enter for a chance to win a FREE birthday party package! Children’s Museum at La Habra is sponsoring a giveaway of their most popular “Birthday Celebration Package.” The winner has the option to apply the value of the party ($225) towards an upgraded “Birthday Bash Blowout” if desired. What a great place to have your child’s dol party!
Have a party full of discovery, learning and play at the Children’s Museum! Party-ready with balloons, tables & chairs, and counter/refrigerator space. The Birthday Room is equipped to handle gifts, your party decor, and outside food or drink. Every party includes free playtime in the Museum’s many exhibits for memories you and your guests will not soon forget!
Birthday Celebration: $225
Available: Saturday or Sunday 1 – 3 p.m. or 3-5 p.m.
Unlimited play in the Museum following your one hour in the party room
Up to 25 guests, ages 2 and up
Museum t-shirt, canvas tote, celebrant’s name sign on birthday throne and birthday button
Colorful invitations and envelopes for you to mail
Table and chair party room set up
One dozen helium balloons
10% discount in the Fascination Station Gift Shop
*Wittlebee is a subscription clothing club for kids that saves parents time and money. Parents sign up, have a call with one of our mom stylists, then receive a box of new clothes shipped right to their door every month.
*Each box has a retail value of at least $100. As your child grows, the sizes change. As the seasons change, so do the type of clothes sent.
* You can surprise a special parent in your life with a 3, 6, or 12-month gift package to Wittlebee, and they can pause and restart the service at any time to keep up with their growing little one.*Brands include Tea Collection, American Apparel, Lately Lily, Baby Lulu, Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Gioberti, Luca Charles, Paul Frank, Laughing Giraffe, Teddy Boom, Wes and Willy, Twirly Girl, Kicky PantsTo enter the contest:(1) Tell us why you need the Wittlebee Subscription Clothing Club on our blog by leaving a comment below.(2) For double entry, “Like” Wittlebee’s Facebook Page or follow their Twitter page and share the contest with your friends. Then leave a comment again here on our blog stating that you did so.Entries taken now and winner will be announced on Friday, August 17, 2012. Open to US residents only.*****ADDED BONUS!*****Korean 1st Birthday members get $15 off their first Wittlebee order by entering “K1″ at checkout!
This week’s Giveaway Sponsor is All About Bebe, a chic and modern clothing boutique for kids! The best part is that they offer high quality children’s apparel and accessories at affordable prices. The winner will be able to select either a girl’s or boy’s outfit as shown below. The adorable girl’s outfit retails at $79 and is available in sizes XS=14months ~ 2T, S=2T~3T , M=3T~4T and L=4T~5. The stylish boy’s outfit (retails at $53) includes the chrome baggy pants (White) and Mango Na Si shirt (available in Gray, Black or white). Sizes S (2T), M (3T) and L (4T-5) will be available.
(1) To enter the contest, please leave a comment below on our blog, telling us which outfit and size you would like. Please make sure you select the size that is shown above for the corresponding outfit.
(2) For double entry, please go to All About Bebe Facebook Page and “like” them and then share the contest link. The easiest way is to click on the Facebook icon below for easiest sharing.
Winner will be announced this Friday, July 20th, 2012 on this blog.
Party Event Planner, Cana’s Miracle created a beautiful party utilizing the birthday girl’s name Elle. Party designer June decided to go with a sweet pink ombre light theme since Elle means “shining light.” She did an excellent job in making Elle shine with the amazing decorative details. What a beautiful party for a beautiful little girl! Photo by Story by Mia. Desserts by Le Macaron Patisserie.
Here’s a chance to win an innovative night light from Cloub b! Three winners will be chosen and each winner will receive either a Twilight Turtle, Twilight Ladybug or Twilight Sea Turtle.
“Since their inception in 2002, Cloud b has mastered the art of creating plush toys with a purpose, developing engaging products “where good sleep begins.” Innovative in design, unique in function and above all, memorable when experienced, Cloud b has become a trusted name among parents, grandparents, and caretakers.”
Sushi cupcakes? Okay, I didn’t mean real sushi but a cupcake that looks like a sushi. How cute is this? If you want to make it more Korean, try making it look like a kimbap! How fun would this be to serve! This amazing sushi cupcake was created by Pamela Ahn from PamCakes. Here’s the recipe:
Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
- 2 cups of cake flour (Swan’s Cake Flour)
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup of whole buttermilk
- 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut extract
- 1 lemon
- 2 packages of 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh squeezed lemon juice
Materials used: Black felt sheets for the seaweed wrap, coconut flakes for the rice look and candy assortments for the sushi pieces.
Here are some beautiful hanbok cakes designed by Filigree Cakes, Cakes by Christine and Pink Cake Box. Aren’t they gorgeous? Before you decide on your cake design, bring in a photo of your child’s hanbok and see if your baker or pastry chef can match the colors or make a personalized cake topper!
This week we are giving away a bag of goodies that retails $120 from Happybabyfood.com! Happy Baby Foods provides premium organic meals for your child that is healthy, organic and nutritious! These meals are perfect for parents who want to give their child non-processed food but don’t have the time to make home-made meals. You will be excited to see that they offer a complete line of optimal nutrition at various stages of development.
Here’s what the winner will receive:
- 1 Happy Family recyclable tote
- 1 Organic cotton Happy Baby t-shirt
- 2 Happy Bellies cereals
- 2 Happy Baby Puffs
- 3 Happy Yogis
- 5 Happy Munchies
- 8 Happy Tot/Tot Plus pouches
- 2 Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls
- 3 Happy Times
- 1 Organic cotton Happy Mama t-shirt
- 1 copy of HAPPYBABY: The Organic Guide to Baby’s First 24 Months
- Infant & Toddler Nutrition Guide
- Allergy Quick Finder Chart
- Happy Family Recipes
(1) To enter, please go visit Happybabyfood.com and tell us why you want to win this prize by leaving a comment below on our blog.
(2) If you have a facebook account, please go and “like” them on their facebook page to retrieve the $1 coupon.
Contest begins now and entries will be taken until Friday, May 25, 2012. Winner will be randomly chosen and announced on Saturday, May 26, 2012.
Atopalm is giving 20% off to all Korean1stbirthday viewers! Click Here and use “LITTLES” as the Coupon Code.
Do you or your child suffer from dry, sensitive skin like eczema? Or are you looking for a quality moisturizer? I’ve personally used the products for myself and my son who suffers from eczema and it works like no other product I’ve tried!
Atopalm is a well-known brand throughout Korea for it’s amazing results for those with dry, sensitive skin and sun damaged skin. The unique, paraben free, patented MLE-Multi Lamellar Emulsion formulas* containing plant derived ingredients,mimic the structure of the natural skin lipids and provide the ultimate in revitalizing the skins’ moisture through the restoration of the skin’s protective moisture barrier system. This enables it to successfully moisturize, soothe and calm skin that is experiencing agitation from allergies, rosacea and other conditions related to dry and sensitive skin. These symptoms can be a result of the skin layers being deficient in ceramide and fatty acids.
This product is safe for all ages, including babies! The Atopalm products utilizes the multi-lamellar emulsion technology from NeoPharm that flawlessley mimics the lamellar structure of the natural skin lipids and provides the ultimate in revitalizing the skin’s moisture through the restoration of the protective barrier system.