- How do I change my featured party photo? First, make sure you’re logged in. Then go to your profile at the top right on the screen and click on View My Parties. From there, choose the party and click on edit. Just double click on any photo you want as your main featured photo in your EDIT PARTY page.
- How do I delete a party? Same steps as above except when you go to View My Parties, there is an edit link and a delete link. Just click on delete.
- I lost my password and requested a new one but haven’t received it yet. Make sure to check your spam mail.
- How do I delete my account? Just contact us and we’ll remove it.
- My photos are taking a long time to load. Probably means your photos files are too large. Try to reduce the size to 500KB and it should load fine. If you still have problems, just email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll upload them for you.
- How do I change my profile pic? Just go to the top right on the screen and click on your name. It’ll take you to your profile page. From there, click on EDIT PROFILE.
- What is Korean 1st Birthday? It’s a resource site for Korean-American parents who are in the process of planning their baby’s 1st birthday also known as dol. You can browse thru our many parties, take advantage of our vendor directory, download our free printables, and talk to others in the forum!
- Is it free? Yes, it’s absolutely free!
- I have a party I want to share, how do I do that? Just click on the UPLOAD YOUR PARTY tab on the right and follow directions. Very simple!
- Can I have more than one party? Absolutely!
- Is there a limit to the number of photos I can upload? You can upload as many as you want.
- How do I report inappropriate content on the site? Please contact us and we’ll take care of it right away.
- Can I provide feedback? Absolutely! We want to hear from you! Just contact us.
- Is the user name and password the same as the old site? No, you will need to create a new user name and password.
- There’s a party that I uploaded on the old site. How do I edit it now that it’s on the new site? You will have to re-upload your party again with the same information and once it’s up, we’ll remove the previous one.