We are happy to announce that we will be giving away the Korable Block Set to 3 happy winners! What is a Korable Block? Korable block is an interactive tool for learning the Korean alphabet through use of Hangul blocks. The blocks can be combined to create over 120 single syllable words including nunbers, days of the week, foods, nature words, body parts and much more. These pieces of block art were created by New York designer, Si-Yeon Min, who wanted to create a fun and creative approach to learning the Korean language for children.
Live in or near NYC? Here’s a great opportunity to enter for a chance to win a family/holiday portrait session giveaway! Our sponsor Chrissy Kim Photography is giving away a Family Portrait Session, which retails at $175 and includes a 50 minute session and 15 high resolution photos!
Here’s how to enter:
(1) Please “Like” the Chrissy Kim Photography Page.
(2) Then leave a comment on our Blog below telling us why you would like to receive this prize.
*Please note that the winner will need to travel to NYC for the photo session. Winner must also contact Chrissy Kim Photography within 7 days of notification to claim the prize. If winner is unable to claim the prize, there is no cash value given. Entries taken now until October 14, 2012. Winner announced on October 15, 2012.
Here is your chance to enter Atopalm’s skincare product giveaway!
This contest is exclusively for Korean1stbirthday viewers!
The winner will receive the Face Forward Bundle Set which includes:
- Black Microfiber Makeup Bag
- Moisturizing Skin Revitalizing Serum
- Moisturizing Eye Repair Serum
- Moisturizing Cleansing Foam
- Under Makeup Moisture Cream
ATOPALM…a line of products formulated specfically for dry,sensitive and sun damaged skin. The unique, paraben free, patented MLE-Multi Lamellar Emulsion formulas* containing plant derived ingredients,mimic the structure of the natural skin lipids and provide the ultimate in revitalizing the skins’ moisture through the restoration of the skin’s protective moisture barrier system. This enables it to successfully moisturize, soothe and calm skin that is experiencing agitation from allergies, rosacea and other conditions related to dry and sensitive skin. These symptoms can be a result of the skin layers being deficient in ceramide and fatty acids.
The rich, emollent, yet non-greasy technology advanced formulas, have the ability to soothe and calm while leaving the skin feeling soft, supple and looking noticeably firmer and brighter. These products are perfect for those who are ready for serious skin treatment with a unique combination of effective ingredients designed to be gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. The cell turnover rate of healthy skin is every 25 to 30 days. Although there is noticeable improvement in the condition of the skin, in order to maintain the softness and suppleness, and for optimum results, continued use of the ATOPALM regimen is recommended.
ATOPALM…Recognized by doctors, consumers, the media and on the web. Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested. Well known brand in Korea!
To Enter the Giveaway:
(1) Please visit Atopalm Website and tell us which product interests you the most and why by commenting on our blog below.
Winner announced on Monday, Sept. 10, 2012.
Here’s another opportunity for our Korean1sbirthday viewers to enter for a chance to win a FREE birthday party package! Children’s Museum at La Habra is sponsoring a giveaway of their most popular “Birthday Celebration Package.” The winner has the option to apply the value of the party ($225) towards an upgraded “Birthday Bash Blowout” if desired. What a great place to have your child’s dol party!
Have a party full of discovery, learning and play at the Children’s Museum! Party-ready with balloons, tables & chairs, and counter/refrigerator space. The Birthday Room is equipped to handle gifts, your party decor, and outside food or drink. Every party includes free playtime in the Museum’s many exhibits for memories you and your guests will not soon forget!
Birthday Celebration: $225
Available: Saturday or Sunday 1 – 3 p.m. or 3-5 p.m.
Unlimited play in the Museum following your one hour in the party room
Up to 25 guests, ages 2 and up
Museum t-shirt, canvas tote, celebrant’s name sign on birthday throne and birthday button
Colorful invitations and envelopes for you to mail
Table and chair party room set up
One dozen helium balloons
10% discount in the Fascination Station Gift Shop
*Wittlebee is a subscription clothing club for kids that saves parents time and money. Parents sign up, have a call with one of our mom stylists, then receive a box of new clothes shipped right to their door every month.
*Each box has a retail value of at least $100. As your child grows, the sizes change. As the seasons change, so do the type of clothes sent.
* You can surprise a special parent in your life with a 3, 6, or 12-month gift package to Wittlebee, and they can pause and restart the service at any time to keep up with their growing little one.*Brands include Tea Collection, American Apparel, Lately Lily, Baby Lulu, Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Gioberti, Luca Charles, Paul Frank, Laughing Giraffe, Teddy Boom, Wes and Willy, Twirly Girl, Kicky PantsTo enter the contest:(1) Tell us why you need the Wittlebee Subscription Clothing Club on our blog by leaving a comment below.(2) For double entry, “Like” Wittlebee’s Facebook Page or follow their Twitter page and share the contest with your friends. Then leave a comment again here on our blog stating that you did so.Entries taken now and winner will be announced on Friday, August 17, 2012. Open to US residents only.*****ADDED BONUS!*****Korean 1st Birthday members get $15 off their first Wittlebee order by entering “K1″ at checkout!